Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Halloween Shadow Boxes

It's that time of year again! I know it's been forever since I last posted but between moving, changing jobs and the like I just haven't had time to post anything. Plus the basement isn't done so it's not like I can work on crafts unfortunately. Everything is still boxed up from the move and there's no way I can work on anything right now which sucks because I got the new Cricut in the Spring and I am dying to use it. Anyways this project is super simple. One I did last year and the other I did this year. I'm hoping I can have my craft stuff setup before Christmas so I can cut vinyl pictures for Christmas ones. All I did was take a shadow box I got at Michael's (buy one, get one for $0.01 or I go and use 50% coupons), take some scrapbook paper and cut it to size. The one on the left I used stickers on the outside and the one on the right I used a vinyl cutout. I think I like the vinyl better. Anyways this is very versatile and you can do pretty much anything for any holiday. I want to do some Christmas and Easter ones as well!


I know it's not the best quality of picture. I should have used my nice camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment