Saturday, February 17, 2018

Guys. It's 2018

August you guys. August was my last post. Is it safe to say yet that I stink at keeping up with this blog? I don't get how people do it every single day! It's just too much work! Props to the ones who stick with it no matter what.

The past year has been a learning process for me. By learning process I mean one thing. Makeup. December 2016 brought with it being introduced to the beauty community on YouTube. Specifically makeup tutorials/HG products, etc. And then I bought my first high end palette. And the rest (yes I'll say it), is history.

Over the past, we'll say year, my collection has accumulated. To something I never thought I would have any interest in whatsoever. I've learned a lot about makeup and skin care within the past year and my passion is only going to continue to grow. My Instagram account isn't solely dedicated to makeup posts (and it never will be) but I am trying to use that platform to help grow and expand my love and interest in the beauty community.  

I want to add to this blog those products that I love and maybe do reviews on here. I am also researching and looking into maybe starting a YouTube channel in the future once we get a house. It's so overwhelming between lighting, cameras, video editing software and other equipment. It's nothing that I want to do right at this moment, I definitely want to take my time and research as much as I can. If you have any advice, please share!

I'm going to end this post with a short review of the first high end eye shadow palette I purchased. Cheers everyone!



Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette

I can't remember what made me decide to purchase this palette. I guess I had seen it across YouTube and saw that everyone loved it. Plus it smelled good! I wish I had gone with a more neutral palette as my first purchase (like the UD Naked Palette) because I didn't use this too much. Even to this day I don't reach for it a whole lot. Yes, it smells good and the colors are pretty but I find them hard to work with. I usually have to bring in another palette (or at least a single or two to blend and transition) and it's just not my favorite. I need to work with it more and try some of the colors I haven't yet. But all in all, it's a palette I don't reach for often.

No comments:

Post a Comment