Sunday, December 12, 2021

Egg Souffle

 Eggs are easily one of my favorite foods. 

There's so many ways to make them.

Boiled.

Fried.

Scrambled.

Deviled.

And now a new way, baked like a souffle!

I know this isn't a new way by any means. But it's a new way for me and I am loving them! 

I used whole, regular eggs but you might be able to use egg whites (haven't tried) but the cooking time might be significantly less.

So. What's interesting about this is that you use your air fryer for these! I got the Ninja Foodi Grill when we move into our house and that thing is amazing! It's not only a grill but it can bake, roast and air fry.

I can't remember how I found this recipe, but this is from Eazy Peazy Meals so I am glad I found it!

These are nice because each person can customize what they want in their egg cups. I did some bacon pieces and topped with cheese, wanted to keep it simple.




Look at that bubble goodness around the outside. 

So good!

Go check out Racheal's blog on how to make this goodness!!


No comments:

Post a Comment