Friday, August 23, 2013

Craft Room Redo

After living in my townhouse for almost 2 years I finally have some sense and organization in my craft room. It's difficult because it also doubles as my guest room for now but I am happy with the way things have progressed. I wish I had a before picture to show you. There was absolutely no kind of organization and nothing had its own place that it belonged to. I still have a few things I want to do (taking an old shelf and redoing it for my little bottles of acrylic paint) but this will have to suffice for now. It's a lot more neat as well!


The wire rack that's in there used to be in my kitchen and housed appliances. Now I have a dry sink and was able to utilize this thing! I got multiple plastic boxes of multiple sizes and some baskets as well and organized the crap out of some things. I have mostly scrapbooking stuff, card making things and stamping supplies. In the boxes I separated all my stickers, stencils, clear stamps, markers/crayons/colored pencils, and odds and ends. This works out so much better than the system I had before (which really was none!) I have my stacks of cardstock on the top and on the very bottom underneath I have my scrapbook sets. In the basket up top I have all my tags, bags and notecards stored for easy access. I also have my box that's specific to my Cricut stuff and loose 12x12 cardstock in plastic bins made especially for them. I still have a few things to put away and I think eventually I might make vinyl labels for the plastic boxes. At this point I am happy with the way it looks and now I have more work room then I did before! I am still looking for ideas for my craft room so if you have any let me know! I have BIG plans for one when I get my own house :)

No comments:

Post a Comment