Tuesday, August 13, 2013

To Begin

I bought myself a big girl camera! I got it two weeks ago and I ended up getting a Nikon D3100. I love it so far. It's going to take some getting used to but I have had a chance to play around with it. This week we have been at the beach so that has been good to toy with manual settings. It's going to take me a while to feel really comfortable with it but I'm going to work at that :) Here are some pictures I have taken so far. 


My sister and I went to Baltimore last week to see Justin Timberlake and Jay Z in concert. We spent the next day on the Inner Harbor and were able to take the water taxi back and forth to different areas.


I hope once I really get comfortable with using my camera I can get in the habit of using it at least once a day. Carmel over at Our Fifth House made it her resolution to use her DSLR every day for a year! Plus she has some tips for beginners which I have been trying to incorporate. I will get there eventually with a lot of use and practice.



No comments:

Post a Comment